Wed 19 Jun 2019 - Wed 19 Jun 2019
6.30 pm - 7.30 pm
- Margaret Martin Library, Randwick
- Level 1, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, Belmore Road, Randwick
Join Randa as she talks from the heart about her story of hope, determination and a call to raise the standards of inclusion in our society.
- This is a free event. Bookings essential online.
- More Information
- Books will be available for purchase.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
As the proud mother of a child with autism who graduated high school, Randa will discuss how you can make a difference in the world today.
She openly shares her journey and embraces the philosophy of Different...Not Less by Temple Grandin.
Randa’s extensive business background coupled with her experience in raising her son, gives her a unique perspective to share valuable insights into the worlds of social inclusion, empowerment, leadership and motivation.
Her story is one of hope and determination. It’s told from the heart and it will change attitudes.
This is a free event. Randa's book Dealing With Autism will be available for purchase.
Terms and conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.