Wed 28 Oct 2020 - Wed 21 Oct 2020
11 am - 12.30 pm
- Every week on Wednesday, until 16 Dec 2020
- Online event
Weekly online conversational English lessons for students of intermediate level. The classes will be delivered online using Zoom.
- Bookings open Friday 25 September 2020 at 9am and are essential online.
- More Contact Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
Term 4, 2020 dates: 21/10/2020, 28/10/2020, 4/11/2020, 11/11/2020, 18/11/2020, 25/11/2020, 2/12/2020, 9/12/2020, 16/12/2020
To join this class, participants need to:
- Be a current member of Randwick City Library. Library membership is free and you can join online.
- Be a resident of Australia, aged 18 years and over and from a background where English is not the first language spoken.
- Have access to a computer, a tablet/iPad, or a smartphone, as well as a reasonably reliable internet connection.
- Know basic computer skills (we will not be able to provide technology support during the class).
- Have an email address for receiving the invitation link before the class starts.
- Register through Eventbrite in advance (only one registration is required for each term).
Once you have registered, you will receive an automatic confirmation email containing further information for the classes. We will send you a link to join the class 2 hours prior and another reminder 15 minutes prior to the first session so please check your email inbox. Use the same link to join all sessions of this recurring event.
If you’re not familiar with Zoom we recommend you visit our website for answers to the most common questions about joining our online events and further details on how to join: https://www.randwick.nsw.gov.au/library/library-events/library-webinar-faqs
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants attending must be aged 18 years or over and from a background where English is not the first language spoken.
- You must be a Library member to attend this event. Library membership is free and you can join online.
- Due to high demand and in the interest of fairness you are allowed to enrol for a maximum of one year (or 4 terms) only for the same level of class, or your booking will be cancelled.
- You must be a resident of Australia to join the class.
- The classes are subject to cancellation if there are fewer than 4 attendees.
- If you can’t attend a lesson, please tell your tutor or library staff (call Jodie or Katherine on 9093 6400 or email email@example.com)
- If you are unable to attend the whole program, please cancel your booking online as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Limited to one ticket per person. Duplicate tickets booked will be cancelled.
- The ticket and link to join the classes are not transferrable.
- The ticket holder/attendee is not permitted to record or distribute the class video. All copyright is held by Randwick City Library.
- Please join the event 10 minutes early to allow time for any technical setup or solving potential issues you might experience.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through audio and/or video recordings. These recordings may be used later on council's websites, social media, or other external websites. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please contact us to discuss your concerns in good time prior to the web-event date.