Tue 17 Sep 2019 - Tue 17 Sep 2019
4 pm - 4.45 pm
- Margaret Martin Library, Randwick
- Level 1, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, Belmore Road, Randwick
This book club is for kids in school years 3 - 6. Each month we’ll feature a new book, chat about what we’re reading and make cool stuff. Plus, as a member you’ll have exclusive access to new books.
- Free. Bookings essential online (bookings open one month in advance).
- More Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
To ensure the enjoyment of all participants, places are strictly limited and latecomers will not be admitted. There is a limit of one session per child per month.
Please note: Bookings open one month in advance. If your preferred session is not visible, it means that the event is fully booked.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Children attending must be in years 3- 6.
- Limited to one session per child per month.
- Bookings are essential. Only children attending the activity need to be booked in. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join up at any branch.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- For safety reasons, places are limited. Adult supervision is required for all children attending the programme.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the programme to run on schedule.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.