Thu 5 Sep 2019 - Thu 5 Sep 2019
10.30 am - 2.30 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Visit our health information stalls and find out what services our participating health organisations provide.
- Free. No bookings required. All stalls will be on Level 3 of the Library.
- More Information
- All ages welcome. BYO reusable cup and water bottle on the day to help reduce waste and protect the environment.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
|Stall presenters||Information available|
|BreastScreen NSW||Breast cancer, breast health, the BreastScreen NSW service, and how a free screening mammogram every two years (for women aged 40 years and older) could save your life.|
|Discover the services headspace offers and how to access them, including free counselling and support for 12-25 year olds.|
|Nutrition Australia NSW||Explore the options of healthy eating and access to healthy and nutritious food.|
|St Vincent de Paul Society NSW – NDIS Local Area Coordination Program||Learn about the NDIS Local Area Coordination service in NSW and how to gain access to the scheme.|
|HARP Unit, SESLHD; Hepatitis NSW; Multicultural HIV and Hepatitis Service (MHAHS)||Be informed about liver health and Hepatitis B as well as how testing for or treating liver illnesses can pave the way to healthy living.|
|Cancer Council NSW||Understand the role of Cancer Council NSW in supporting those with cancer and what we can all do to reduce our cancer risk.|
|Prince of Wales Hospital and Randwick Campus Redevelopment Team||Find out about the Prince of Wales Hospital redevelopment plan as well as their health talks in various community languages.|
This event is part of our Multicultural Health Information Day. Download our full program of activities.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.