Mon 22 Jul 2019 - Mon 17 Jun 2019
1 pm - 3 pm
- Every week on Monday, until 30 Sep 2019
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Mahjong is a Chinese tile-based game commonly played by four players. Join facilitator Lorraine Terrantroy for a weekly game of Mahjong and explore this wonderful strategic game that also involves a degree of chance.
- Free. For Library members only.
- Bookings are essential online. You only need to register once per year.
- More Contact Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
The Mahjong Club meets weekly on Mondays from 1.00 to 3.00pm, excluding public holidays (Monday 22 April 2019, 10 June 2019 and 7 October 2019).
Terms and conditions:
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- You only need to register once a year to join the Mahjong Club. You must renew the Club membership at the beginning of each year via Eventbrite.
- If you are unable to attend a meeting, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- If you are unable to attend a meeting, your ticket might be cancelled by the organiser.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join at any branch.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.