Wed 1 Jan 2020 - Wed 6 Feb 2019
6 pm - 9 pm
- Every month on the 1st Wednesday of the month, until 10 Dec 2019
- Margaret Martin Library, Randwick
- Level 1, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, Belmore Road, Randwick
Meet the gamers in your local area! On the first Wednesday evening of every month, the Library magically transforms into a nerd cave.
- Free. You must be 16 years or older to attend. Photo ID will be required for entry.
- Bookings essential online.
- More Contact Information
- Snacks will be provided. BYO reusable cup to help reduce waste and protect the environment.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
If you are 16 years old or over and love playing tabletop games and/or RPG, join us as we take over the library. Total noobs and seasoned players are all welcome! Come along and play contemporary tabletop games in great company – it’s a Night at the Library plus games!
Always wanted to try out RPGs but never had the chance? This is your perfect opportunity to check out various interesting systems out there in one-off casual sessions.
Join our Facebook Group and connect with fellow gamers!
Please note: If your preferred session is not visible, it means that the event is fully booked.
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a 16+ event. Photo ID will be required for entry.
- For safety reasons, places are limited and bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- No tickets are transferable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the programme to run on schedule.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.