Tue 26 Nov 2019 - Tue 26 Nov 2019
7 pm - 8 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Join us as we explore the MyGov and My Aged Care websites and discover how to navigate them with confidence. Learn about how you can use the client portal to access your personal details, support plans, care approvals, available services and the services that you receive. You will be amazed by all the information you can find and the services you can manage on your own!
- Free. Bookings essential online.
- More Information
- BYO reusable cup to help reduce waste and protect the environment.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
Terms and conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.