Wed 24 Jul 2019 - Wed 17 Jul 2019
10.30 am - 12 pm
- Every week on Wednesday, until 31 Jul 2019
- Lionel Bowen Library, Randwick
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
An introduction to learning coding basics for adults who are interested in using the free visual programming language, Scratch MIT. .
- Free. Bookings are essential online.
- More Contact Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
No coding experience is needed; however, you must be able to attend all three session dates: 17 July, 24 July and 31 July.
Bookings: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join at any branch.
- You must be able to attend all three sessions of the workshop.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Register for one location only either at Lionel Bowen Library in Maroubra or at Margaret Martin Library in Randwick.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.