Tue 16 Apr 2019 - Tue 16 Apr 2019
10 am - 12 pm
- Margaret Martin Library, Randwick
- Level1, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, Belmore Road
Design and build your own vision of the ‘House of Tomorrow’ in this fun group activity. Andrew Christie, Sydney based multi-media artist, will guide you through this hands-on workshop and will use 3D scanning to digitally record your experience. Become the architect of your future. Your model house will be displayed in a Youth Exhibition at Lionel Bowen Library later in the year.
- Free workshop, for ages 13 – 21.
- More Information
- A 3D scanner will be used to digitally record your experience.
This event is for participants aged between 13 to 21 only.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
DISCLAIMER: Bookings below are made through Eventbrite which is an
how they store and use your information. You are also able to express your
interest in attending by phoning 9093 6400 during business hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- SMILE! Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can sign up at any branch.
- This event is for those aged 13-21 only.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the programme to run on schedule.