Fri 8 Sep 2017 - Fri 8 Sep 2017
10.30 am - 12 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Find out how children learn through play and what toys and activities are suitable for each stage of their development.
- Free for Toy Library members, $15.00 for non-members.
- More Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
Workshops are run by an Early Childhood Educator.
Three separate sessions will be held for different age groups; please ensure that you have selected the correct session when booking:
- Saturday 12 August 10.30am – 12.00pm for ages 6 – 12 months at Margaret Martin Library
- Friday 1 September 10.30am – 12.00pm for ages 12 – 18 months at Lionel Bowen Library
- Friday 8 September 10.30am – 12.00pm for ages 18 – 24 months at Lionel Bowen Library
Terms and Conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Children attending must be aged 18 - 24 months.
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- Should you cancel your ticket, we are unable to provide any refunds.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- This is a free event for Toy and Game Library members. Non-members will be charged $15.00 for the event. Non-members are able to join the Toy and Game Library on the day at a discounted rate (normal membership fee less the fee paid for the Play Workshop).
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- For safety reasons, places are limited. Adult supervision is required for all children attending the programme.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the programme to run on schedule.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.