9.45 am - 12.30 pm
- Every week on Sunday, until 11 Sep 2016
- Meeting point to be advised
Join local history experts from Randwick City Library for a journey back to the Victorian era.
- $15 for each participant
- More Contact Information
- Enquiries: 9314 4888
Take a stroll through the streets of Randwick and explore the architecture, local personalities and way of life in Victorian Randwick.
A must for novices and local history buffs alike!
These walks are run in conjunction with Randwick: Our Victorian Neighbours, an exhibition at Bowen Library open from 1 September to 2 October 2016, celebrating History Week.
Note: The same walk will be repeated across two dates. A limit of one booking per person for either date applies. In the event of inclement weather, participants will be contacted and the event will be rescheduled.
Terms and conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Unless the event is free, prepayment is required when booking.
- No refunds unless the activity is cancelled due to insufficient registrations.
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Enquiries on 9314 4888.
Image: Avonmore Terrace c 1919, The Avenue, Randwick (Courtesy RJM Collection Randwick City Library)Back to top