Join us live online these winter school holidays for some super fun events including action-packed kitchen science experiments, creative Origami papercraft, cool reading clubs, and an inspiring improv theatre workshop. For kids currently enrolled in Kindergarten to Year 6. Bookings are required for all events.
Our exciting online holiday program includes:
- Origami paper folding - Join us for a fun online Origami workshop. Pick up your Origami paper packet from the library or have your own paper and scissors ready to start folding your model of choice. We will hold 2 Origami workshops: 8 July and 15 July, 10.30am - 11.15am. You can either register your child for both sessions or for one session only. The Origami models that are folded will be chosen on the day by the children attending. For kids in school years 3 - 6.
- Totally Random Book Club - Join in an online book discussion with The All New Must Have Orange 430 by Michael Speechley, Honour Book in the Picture Book of the Year at the 2019 CBCA Award and Winner of the 2019 Environment Award for Children's Picture Fiction. For kids in school years 3 - 6.
- Spark! Kitchen Science - Science is all around you, even at home. Everyday objects in your house are full of surprises and can do amazing things. Learn about science with objects that you can find in your kitchen cupboard. Work with a parent or carer to create your own amazing experiments that will be demonstrated live online by our facilitator. For kids in school years 3 - 6.
- Undercover Book Club - Join in an online book discussion of Little Bird’s Day by Sally Morgan and Johnny Warrkatja Malibirr. A simple, universal story of a day in the life of Little Bird as she sings the world alive, flies with Cloud and travels with Wind. Chat about what you are reading. For kids in school years K - 2.
- Improv Theatre Workshop - Improvisation is a collaborative method of creating live spontaneous theatre that is funny, often touching and frequently poignant. Run by the Improv Theatre Sydney, this workshop is designed specifically for online involvement as participants will learn spontaneous creativity and collaboration. For kids in school years 3 - 6.
Discover our full school holiday program for kids.
Note: You will need an email address and a reliable internet connection to join the events.Back to top