Winter school holidays are once again jam-packed with exciting activities including creative craft workshops, cool reading clubs and a fun movie screening. For kids currently enrolled in Kindergarten to Year 6. Bookings are required for all events.
Our action-packed holiday program includes:
- Yeti Comes to Visit - Collage Stop Motion Animation - Create a collaged background scene and a yeti using paper materials. Then animate your story using a phone and stop motion techniques. For kids in school years 3 - 6.
- Undercover Book Club - Join in a book discussion of We all sleep by Ezekiel Kwaymullina and Sally Morgan celebrating NAIDOC Week. Make cool stuff and be the first to borrow our hottest new books! For kids in school years K - 2.
- Pompom Making - How many things can you make with a pompom? Come and learn at this fun activity. For kids in school years K - 6.
- Movie Screening: Small Foot (rated PG) - Meet Migo, the friendly Yeti, whose world gets turned upside down when he discovers something that he didn’t know existed - a human. For kids in school years K - 6.
- Totally Random Book Club - Join in a book discussion about Bab Sharkey and the Animal Mummies: The Weird Beard, by Andrew Hansen and Jessica Roberts. For kids in school years 3 - 6.
- French Knitting - Come and learn easy stitch techniques of French knitting to create simple bracelets, jewellery and more. For kids in school years 3 - 6.
Discover our full school holiday program for kids.Back to top