Join us every two weeks on Friday evenings at Lionel Bowen Library in Maroubra for a free, relaxed and fun movie night as we show a wide variety of great films with an appeal for all generations. All Library members aged 13+ years are welcome.
We will kick off the program on Friday 5 July at 6pm with the beautiful must-see movie Lion that tells the true story of a man who got lost in a train as a young boy in India finding himself thousands of miles away from his family.
Download our Friday Night Movies program and discover all upcoming films to enjoy.
Popcorn and refreshments will be provided. BYO reusable cup to help prevent waste and protect the environment.
Further Information, Terms and Conditions:
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can sign up at any branch.
- This is a free program of events. Bookings are not required.
- This event is for those aged 13 years and older only.
- Where available English subtitles will be shown on screen for each movie.
- Please arrive before 6.30pm to allow the movies to start on time. Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- All movies are shown courtesy of Kanopy ‘thoughtful entertainment streaming now for free’ with your library card.
- Images courtesy of Kanopy.com.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.