Join us for a month full of fun activities including Tai Chi on the beach, international movie screenings and dance workshops to celebrate multiculturalism in Randwick City.
All activities are free of charge, but some require bookings.
- Tai Chi on the Beach – Join us for weekly Tai Chi sessions each Friday in March at Maroubra Beach. No bookings required.
- World Dance Workshop – In this all-ages class you will learn the basic techniques of salsa, Bollywood, samba, Greek dance and more. Bookings are essential online.
- Film Screening: ‘Banjo’ – Join us for a screening of Bollywood hit Banjo. The film tells the tale of a musician seeking fame, success, and respect. Bookings are essential online.
- Film Screening: ‘The Wait – L’attesa’ – French film The Wait (L’attesa) is a drama that follows a mother who unexpectedly meets her son’s fiancée. Bookings are essential online.
- Belly Dance Workshop – In this all-ages but female-only workshop you will learn the moves of belly dancing. Bookings are essential online.
- Film Screening: ‘Truman’ – Truman is a Spanish-Argentine comedy-drama film directed by Cesc Gay and co-written by Gay and Tomàs Aragay. Bookings are essential online.
Discover our full Multicultural March program, or download the Multicultural March Activities Flyer.Back to top