Community centres and halls in Randwick
Council has a variety of halls, centres and rooms available for hire to the community. These facilities are suitable for a range of activities including meetings, classes, theatre productions, concerts, special events, childrens parties and other private functions. They can be booked on an ongoing or a one-off basis.
- The first thing you need to do is contact Council's Call Centre on 1300 722 542 to enquire if the hall is available on the date you prefer.
- Once a booking date has been agreed verbally you need to complete the Online Community Hall Application form, save it and email to email@example.com
- A confirmation email will then be sent to you confirming your booking.
Pre-payment is required for all bookings. Charges vary, and are listed under each hall.
- the Private/Commercial rate is used when it is for a private function or when a group or organisation charges an entry fee or participation charge. This also relates to any booking that competes with local business.
- the Non-Commercial rate is for non-commercial groups. Parties claiming non-commercial rates must provide, prior to hire, a Notice of Endorsement for Charity Tax Concessions from the Australian Taxation Office or a copy of the entity’s constitution including a not for profit clause.
- Hall hire is subject to availability.
- A bond of $350 is required for all bookings.
- One off rubbish removal fee payable if waste / rubbish is not removed by hirer within the hours of hire.
- One off cleaning charge is payable if the premises is not left in a clean state.
- Regular hirers, Corporations and Organisations will require public liability insurance at a minimum in the sum of $20 million.
Click on the location name below to see if the site will suit your needs.