Thu 27 Jun 2019 - Thu 28 Feb 2019
9.45 am - 11 am
- Every month on the 4th Thursday of the month, until 28 Nov 2019
- Randwick Recycling Centre
- 72 Perry Street Matraville, NSW 2036
Join us for a tour of the Randwick Recycling centre find out what happens to your recyclables after collection. Learn why its important to recycle right.
- Bookings are required through Eventbrite
- More Contact Information
- Contact the Waste Education Officer on 1300 722 542
Spend an hour getting to know your local recycling facility and finding out the answers to any recycling questions you may have. Not sure if Styrofoam can be recycled? What should you do with that old computer keyboard? Which soft plastics can be recycled? This guided tour will answer your questions and show you what happens to your recycling once it has been picked up. You’ll be amazed at how many items you can divert from landfill!
- Participants to confirm their name, email and contact number to tour supervisor.
- Attendance is limited to 15 participants of age 16 and over.
- Participants to wear closed shoes and long sleeve shirts.
- The tour may be cancelled in case of adverse weather conditions.
- Tour participants to make their own way to 72 Perry Street Matraville and assemble outside the centre by 9.50 am for the tour to start at 10am.
- Participants to sign the attendance sheet before the tour starts.
- Participants to wear PPE provided by Council- Hi Vis Vests and Safety glasses.
- Tour participants not to touch or pick up anything and to stick to the marked path during the tour.
- The estimated time of the tour is 45 minutes.
- Tour participants to complete a feedback form after the completion of the tour.
Please choose the date you'd like to attend by clicking "Select a different date". By default the next upcoming tour is selected.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Tour participants must live or work in Randwick City Council.
Tour participants have to be of age 16 and over.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Tour participants to make their own way to 72 Perry Street Matraville.
What can I bring into the event?
Participants to bring their own water bottle, hat and sunscreen to the tour.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact the tour supervisor by email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to top