Tue 28 May 2019 - Tue 25 Feb 2020
- Every month on the 4th Tuesday of the month, until 25 Aug 2020
Council meetings are currently being held online via Microsoft Teams, residents are able to access the live broadcast.
The Council meeting on Tuesday 26 May 2020 at 6pm will be held online via Microsoft Teams, please click here to access the live broadcast.
If the meeting continues after 10pm then please click here.
Please note if you want to watch the live broadcast through the browser option, the only supported browser is Google Chrome.The other option is to download and install the Microsoft Teams application, from either the Apple store or Google Store.The following screen then appears, please choose either Get the Teams App or Watch on the web instead:
Any person wishing to address the Council meeting must register their intention to do so with Council's Administrative Staff on 9093 6818 no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting. Presentations in powerpoint or pdf formats under 10Mb can be emailed to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting. Additional speaker/s may be allowed in special circumstances subject to the approval of the Mayor.
As Council meetings are being held online during the Covid-19 Pandemic, speakers will be provided with the phone number and Conference ID to dial in from your phone to enable you to join the public teleconference once registered.
If you are registered to address the Council Meeting, please be aware of the following process:
- The Mayor will begin the meeting by calling for apologies and calling for any declarations of interest from Councillors.
- Council will then hear from those who have registered to speak. The Mayor will read out the name of the person whose turn it is to speak.
- The speakers are limited to 3 minutes and can only speak once unless asked questions by the Councillors.
- Please be mindful of not talking over the Chair or another speaker.
- All participants are to remain silent unless invited by the Mayor to speak or asked a question by a Councillor, those listening or waiting their turn to speak should have their phone or microphones muted. The Mayor reserves the rights to remove any uncooperative participants.
The agenda and recordings are available on Council's website, use this link to view the business papers and minutes.Back to top