Sat 6 Jul 2019 - Sat 6 Jul 2019
10.30 am - 4 pm
- Royal Randwick Racecourse
- Alison Rd, Randwick NSW 2031
Randwick City Council and the Australian Turf Club have partnered up once again to host the annual Community Race Day at Royal Randwick Racecourse on Saturday, 6 July from 10.30am. With free entry for Randwick residents and ratepayers, this family friendly event will feature a host of free children’s activities and entertainment.
- Free for residents and ratepayers
- Booking URL
- More Contact Information
Enjoy a day trackside with loads of free children's entertainment including a performance from the local dance school, meet a roaming T-Rex and design your very own Dino Egg, face painting, jumping castles, pony rides, all hosted by the Fairy Princesses. There will be a meet and greet with your favourite jockeys, plus an array of food stalls selling popcorn, fairy floss and for a gold coin donation, enjoy a sausage sizzle, with proceeds going to the Sydney Children's Hospitality Foundation.
To claim your two free tickets
- Open up your web browser and type in: theRaces.com.au/RCC2019
- Scroll half way down the page and click the yellow button which says ‘Buy Tickets’
- Select how many tickets you would like in the drop down menus
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter RCC2019 into the ‘offer code’ box. Click Apply
- A new drop down menu will appear just above the green tick button. Click the drop down menu and select how many tickets you are claiming for free.
- Click the yellow button which says ‘Buy Tickets’
- Sign in with your email or check out as a guest if you do not have an online account with Moshtix
- Click checkout
- 9.Enter your ticket details and check out.
This event is a submitted event and is not run by Randwick City Council. It has been published as a community service. This information has not been checked or verified and Council does not take any responsibility for inaccuracies or missing information. Council encourages you to contact the event organiser to check details of the event and not rely solely on this information.