Sat 26 Oct 2019 - Sat 26 Oct 2019
11 am - 2.30 pm
- Bowen Library and Community Centre
- Level 1, 669-673 Anzac Parade Maroubra Junction
The presentation aims to increase suicide alertness by teaching participants to recognise when someone may have thoughts of suicide and how to link them to further help.
- Registrations are essential on 9093 6972 or by emailing
SafeTALK particpants will learn to apply the basic TALK Steps (Tell, Ask, Listen and Keep Safe) as well as move beyond common tendencies to miss, dismiss and avoid conversations around suicide.
Who can attend?
Anyone who cares for someone with a mental illness or wants to know more about suicide prevention.
- You must be aged 16 years and over to participate.
- The training is not suitable for anyone who is recently bereaved.
Light refreshments provided.
SAFE TALK is presented by Randwick City Council and facilitated by Lifeline trained staff.Back to top