Thu 10 Oct 2019 - Thu 10 Oct 2019
8.30 am - 10.30 am
- meet South Maroubra Surf Lifesaving Club
- 1R, Bernie Kelly Drive, Arthur Bryne Reserve, South, Maroubra
A fun exploration of the beautiful birds of our area with BirdLife educator Renée Ferster Levy. Learn to identify birds by sight and sound and find out how we can enhance our local habitats to help them.
- $5 PER PERSON
- More Contact Information
- Call Helen Morrison on 9093 6223
A fun exploration of beautiful birds of our area with BirdLife educator Renée Ferster Levy.
From waterbirds to bush birds and some high in the sky, we hope to see lots of activity - calling, feeding, wading, chasing … maybe even nesting! Learn to identify birds by sight and sound, and find out how we can enhance our local habitats to help them.
Wear closed-in shoes, sunhat and long sleeve top. Bring raincoat (if needed) and water bottle. Binoculars are optional.
Meet at South Maroubra Surf Lifesaving Club, 1R, Bernie Kelly Drive, Arthur Bryne Reserve, South, Maroubra. Please note there are two lifesaving clubs in Maroubra,. We are meeting at the surf club at the southern most end of Maroubra Beach.
What to expect
We will be walking along sandy tracks, up and down stairs and on uneven and slippery surfaces.
- Suitable for children 8 years and above
- All children under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian
- Adults accompanying children must pay for the activity.