Fri 16 Feb 2018 - Fri 12 Jan 2018
9:30am - 12:30pm
- Every week on Friday, until 15th Dec 2018
Exercise to make a difference is a fun, free and sociable outdoor program for residents from Sydney’s east aged between 50 and 80. Green Gym participants will be guided in practical conservation activities to transform local parks and bushlands for the whole community to enjoy.
- Bookings essential contact Joe Kielniacz Conservation Volunteers ph 9331 1610
Why come to Green Gym?
- Spend time with people in a fun, green and social setting
- Get some healthy exercise outdoors (more enjoyable than conventional gyms!)
- Learn or do something new
- Do something meaningful for your community and the environment
- 9:30am to 12:30pm
- 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Green Gym locations:
- Centennial Park (Mondays),
- Bicentennial Park in La Perouse (Wednesdays),
- Randwick Community Centre and Environment Park (Fridays).
Conservation Volunteeers Australia (CVA) will provide transport to/from a central meeting point.
No experience is necessary.
Call CVA's office to work through whether Green Gym is right for you.
Green Gym is a health and wellbeing program licenced and delivered by Conservation Volunteers Australia in partnership with Randwick City Council and Centennial Parklands, made possible by funding through NSW Family and Community Services (Liveable Communities innovation program).Back to top