Thu 16 Nov 2017 - Thu 16 Nov 2017
7pm - 8:30pm
- Margaret Martin Library, Level 1, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre
Find out what the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will mean for you.
- Bookings Required on 9093 6972 or Frida.Kitas@randwick.nsw.gov.au
A workshop for people with disability, their families and carers.
This workshop is designed to help you:
- Understand your NDIS plan
- Practice setting goals and speaking up
- Take home tools to prepare for a good life
Light refreshments provided
Workshops are fully accessible. We can provide support to ensure everyone can attend.
Presented by My Choice Matters in partnership with Randwick City Council
My Choice Matters works with people with disability and their families to live life their way and get the most out of the changing disability system. Our goal is to help you learn and practice new ways of doing things and develop and grow your skills in Choice, Voice and Control.Back to top