Wed 24 Feb 2016 - Wed 24 Feb 2016
6pm - 8pm
- Randwick City Council
- enter via 30 Frances Street Randwick
This workshop is available for all local business owners especially those along the Light Rail route from the Sydney CBD to Randwick and Kingsford.
- Registration essential
- Booking URL
- More Contact Information
- Phone the Business Enterprise Centre on 8866 3220
This workshop is designed for those who have a long term lease and found their circumstances have changed, or for those who are looking at renewing their lease in the next few months.
- Understand my lease – Commercial vs. Retail
- Understand rights and obligations under a lease
- Can I change my lease?
- Can I terminate my lease and consequences
- Business Interruption – what is the law?
- Defamation on social media
- Employment Issues
This is part of the additional support for small businesses during the construction of the Sydney Light Rail provided by the Office of the NSW Small Business Commissioner through the Small Biz Connect Program.Back to top