The Eco-Living Expo is held at the Randwick Community Centre located at 27 Munda Street, Randwick.
Access to the Community Centre is via Bundock Street, Hendy Avenue and in to Munda Street. Alternatively, find your way to the Expo by following the colourful flags from Avoca Street or Malabar Road.
Practice eco-living by trying to leave the car at home and using sustainable transport options to get to the Expo, such as:
- Cycling and Free bike valet service
- Catch our Free community bus
- Public Buses
- Free on-site parking if you need to bring the car.
Free shuttle bus
Ditch the car and get to the Eco-Living Expo hassle free! The community shuttle bus will operate from 9:30am - 2.30pm and will do a constant loop of the bus route, in the following order:
- Bowen Library (Anzac Parade, Maroubra)
- Randwick Boys High School (Corner Avoca and Barker Streets)
- Corner Barker and Botany Street, Randwick (opposite Pizza Hut)
- Alison Park (Alison Road, Randwick)
- Perouse Road, The Spot
- The Eco-Living Expo
Shuttle buses to the Expo will run every hour from Bowen Library (eg. pickup times at 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm and 1.30pm). See map below for further information.
Eco-Living Expo location map
Please refer to the location map below for further details of the site.
Contact us for more information
For more information on the Expo please contact Council's Events Team.
- Phone: (02) 9093 6810
- Email: email@example.com