Home modification & maintenance

Due to the coronavirus we’ve closed many of our facilities including the Customer Service Centre. Please visit our COVID-19 page to see what is impacted.

Subsidised home repairs and alterations

Randwick City Council provides a Home Maintenance and Modification Service for eligible Home and Community Care (HACC) clients, including the frail aged, older people, people with disabilities and their carers.

Access ramps, hand rails and more

This service provides subsidised small to medium home repairs and modifications such as the installation of access ramps, hand rails and maintenance.

More information

For more information about the Home Modification and Maintenance Service please call (02) 9093  6629 or contact us. The fees and charges are set out in the NSW Home Maintenance Fees Policy PDF, 184.37 KB

Back to top