Funding community-based social services
The Community Partnerships Funding Program is an annual program that provides funding to not-for-profit and community-based social services to deliver much needed services to disadvantaged residents.
Who can apply?
Only incorporated social service organisations are eligible to apply for funding under this program.
Grants are available for one, two, or three year projects, with funds not exceeding $20,000, per year.
What can you apply for?
Funding can be available for projects, activities and services designed to:
- Address the identified social needs of the residents within the City of Randwick, and/or
- Assist in the effective provision of community based services
For more details please read the Community Partnerships Funding Program Guidelines 2018-19 PDF, 302.96 KB
Here are some successful applications and projects from the recent past:
- 2017 Community Partnerships Funding Program - Successful Applications and Project PDF, 91.62 KBs
- 2016 Community Partnerships Funding Program - Successful Applications and Projects PDF, 51.26 KB
- 2015 Community Partnerships Funding Program - Successful Applications and Projects PDF, 55.29 KB
- 2014 Community Partnerships Funding Program - Successful Applications and Projects PDF, 45.82 KB
Applications are now open
Read the Community Partnerships Funding Program Guidelines to make sure your project is eligible and suitable.
Complete the Community Partnerships Funding Program Application Form 2018-19 PDF, 265.91 KB, (Word versions of the Application Form are available on request)
Include in your application:
- quotes for all items to be purchased as part of the project.and any supporting information such as applicant's background and reports.
- budget breakdown of other items to support the funds requested.
Applications close 5pm Monday 21 May 2018.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Susanna Susic on 9093 6677 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org