Supporting creative arts and cultural projects
The Cultural and Community Grants Program supports creative arts and cultural projects that enrich the lives of our residents and make Randwick a vibrant city to live in.
The program offers two rounds of funding each year in March and September. The September 2017 Round is now open with applications closing 5pm Monday 11 September 2017.
A list of successful applicants and their projects for September 2016, and earlier rounds, can be found below.
Who can apply?
- Not for profit, locally based community organisations or groups who are incorporated
- Individual residents of Randwick City can apply on behalf of a group of residents, and
- Applicants who can demonstrate their capacity to manage and deliver their project, activity or event over a timeframe not exceeding 12 months.
What can you apply for?
- Support or implement projects, events or activities that encourage local community participation and social cohesion
- Support the development of and delivery of creative, artistic and cultural projects that enrich the experience of our communities.
Applicants can seek grants from Council for the following:
- In-kind contribution only (waiver of Council fees and charges)
- Cash contribution only, or
- A combination of in-kind and cash contribution
For more details please read the Cultural Community Grants Program - Guidelines 2017/18
Projects we've funded
- Successful Applications September 2016 PDF, 51.24 KB
- Successful Applications March 2016 PDF, 52.62 KB
- Successful Applications September 2015 PDF, 54.1 KB
- Successful Applications March 2015 PDF, 53.42 KB
- Successful Applications September 2014 PDF, 16.03 KB
Opening and closing dates for applications
Applications for grant projects are now open.
All applicants should:
- Read the Cultural and Community Grant Program Guidelines to make sure your project is eligible and suitable.
- Tentatively book any Council venue you seeking an in-kind fee waver.. You need to provide the quoted charges for use of the venue in your application.
- Complete the Cultural and Community Grant September 2017 Round Application Form PDF, 321.58 KB (Word versions of the Application Form are available on request)
- Include in your application: quotes for all items to be purchased as part of the project.and any supporting information such as applicant's background and reports.
Applications for Grant projects to be held between 1 November 2017 to 31 March 2018, close Monday 11 September 2017 at 5pm
For information please call Susanna Susic on 9093 6677