Randwick Council's centre-based childcare
Moverly Children's Centre, managed and operated by Randwick City Council, provides centre-based care for up to 36 children per day.
- The nursery room provides care for children aged 0 to 3 years
- The preschool room provides care for children aged 3 to 5 years
Centre opening hours
- Monday to Fridays 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- The Centre is closed on all public holidays and for two weeks over the Christmas and New Year period.
Moverly Children's Centre is now accepting wait list applications for placement (long day care) for further details contact Ph (02) 9093 6150 or send an email to email@example.com .
- Daily charges per child: 0-3 years in Nursery Room $122
- Daily charges per child: 2-3 years in Pre-school Room $122
- Daily charges per child: 3-5 years in Pre-school Room $109
- $25 per child wait list application fee (non-refundable)
An enrolment bond must be paid prior to the child's commencement date and is equal to 2 weeks of fees for that child's days of attendance. A late fee applies if children are collected after 6 pm. Moverly Children's Centre is an approved childcare facility. Once enrolled, families can apply for the Child Care Benefit and the Child Care Tax Rebate. For more information on these benefits, visit the Australian Government's Family Assistance Office website.
For further information please contact:
For a list of childcare centres operating in Randwick City, please refer to the LINCS Community Information Directory. You can also search for information about other child care services operating in the Greater Sydney Metropolitan Sydney Area by visiting the MyChild website.
Also in this section:
If you are a parent or carer enrolling a child in a childcare centre in Randwick City, you need to provide proof of your child's vaccination status. See what you need to do by clicking onto this link Immunisation