How we plan for Randwick City's future
Since June 2012, all councils in NSW have aligned with the Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework embedded in the Local Government Act.
The Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework allows us to draw our various plans together, identify synergies within our strategies and so plan holistically for the future of our City.
Our Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework
The Randwick City Council Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework comprises the 20-year Randwick City Plan; combined Delivery Program and Operational Plan; and Budget which are all supported by the Resourcing Strategy. Our Annual and Quarterly Reports are our progress tools against achieving the goals and aspirations of our community.
20 year Randwick City Plan
The Randwick City Plan is a 20-year guide for future planning of our City. This Plan, first developed in 2006, is kept up-to-date by ongoing and close consultation with the community.
This Plan not only identifies who we are and the community's priorities, but outlines a vision for the health and well being of our people, our economy and the natural and built environment.
The Randwick City Plan is an overarching document underpinned by a suite of medium and long term plans and the Resourcing Strategy that explains how we will meet our obligations now and in the future, taking into account our workforce, our finances and our assets.
This Plan belongs to our community.
The Resourcing Strategy PDF, 517.67 KB is based around four interlinking plans: the Workforce Plan; the Digital Strategy and Asset Management Strategy.
Together these plans provide a framework for allocating and prioritising resources to create outcomes in the City Plan and to plan our day to day operations.
The Workforce Plan PDF, 1567.26 KB provides us with a framework to employ staff that can achieve our strategic directions, develop innovative solutions and deliver services and programs efficiently.
The Long Term Financial Plan PDF, 2298.33 KB has a ten-year outlook which is updated twice a year. It enables us to better plan and understand our long term financial requirements and adapt to changing financial circumstances.
The Digital Strategy PDF, 794.89 KB provides detail on council’s business systems and technology. It outlines the digital strategy and major project initiatives to help Randwick to become a smart city and Council be a leader in the delivery of services through digital channels.
The Asset Management Strategy PDF, 6686.91 KB sets out how Council will manage its physical assets in a sustainable manner and to adapt for future use. The Asset Management Strategy is divided into five key asset classes. These include: Drainage PDF, 3135.41 KB, Buildings PDF, 6137.74 KB, Kerb and Gutter PDF, 2785.84 KB, Footpaths PDF, 4234.23 KB, Roads PDF, 8705.26 KB ,Open Space PDF, 9845.66 KB and Retaining Walls PDF, 1992.42 KB
Annual Operational Plan and Budget
The annual Operational Plan is a document which sets out how Council are using the long term outcomes of the City Plan to create day to day improvements in the Randwick area. This Plan should be read in conjunction with the annual Budget which includes details of the capital works program Council has developed to create improved facilities, enhanced infrastructure and inviting spaces.
Quarterly and Annual Reports
As Randwick City Council is the guardian of Randwick City, we need to be accountable for our actions.
Council updates the community about its progress on its specific projects and services every three months in Quarterly Performance Reports and its achievements over the year in its Annual Report.
In each of these reports we measure our effectiveness through key performance indicators.
Plans of Management
Site Specific Plans of Management (PoMs)
- Chifley Sports Reserve - Part A PDF, 4897.82 KB
- Chifley Sports Reserve - Part B PDF, 3774.11 KB
- Chifley Sports Reserve - Part C PDF, 477.54 KB
- Clovelly Bay PDF, 303.26 KB
- Coogee Beach Foreshore PDF, 3656.32 KB
- Coogee Oval - Part 1 PDF, 1861.25 KB
- Coogee Oval - Part 2 PDF, 3553.31 KB
- Frenchmans Bay PDF, 2162.71 KB
- Gordons Bay - Part 1 PDF, 3450.86 KB
- Gordons Bay - Part 2 PDF, 3233.61 KB
- Heffron Park PDF, 4972.49 KB
- Historic La Perouse - Part 1 PDF, 4114.19 KB
- Historic La Perouse - Part 2 PDF, 3467.03 KB
- Kensington Park PDF, 5987.17 KB
- Latham Park - South Coogee PDF, 2050.33 KB
- Malabar Beach and Foreshore - Part 1 PDF, 2528.07 KB
- Malabar Beach and Foreshore - Part 2 PDF, 2531.36 KB
- Maroubra Beach - Part 1 PDF, 2142.71 KB
- Maroubra Beach - Part 2 PDF, 2172.86 KB
- Pioneers Park - Malabar PDF, 1807.6 KB
- Randwick Environmental Park Plan of Management 2015 PDF, 3553.91 KB
- Randwick Environmental Park Concept Design 2015 PDF, 1443.75 KB
- Randwick Environmental Park - Appendices 2015 PDF, 7352.21 KB
Generic Plans of Management
- Regional Parks PDF, 2053.05 KB
- District Parks PDF, 3615.59 KB
- Civic Parks PDF, 1975.28 KB
- Neighborhood Parks PDF, 2868.09 KB
- Pocket Parks PDF, 3378.6 KB
- Beach and Coastal Reserves PDF, 4874.78 KB
- Remnant Bushland PDF, 3533.79 KB
- Roadside Reserves PDF, 2417.92 KB
Community Center Plans of Management
Local Environmental Plans and Development Control Plans
Randwick City Council does not make its plans for the area in isolation.
In developing a strategy for the future, Randwick City Council takes into consideration other broader plans such as NSW 2021, the 10 year State Plan and the Metropolitan Plan for Sydney 2036, and integrates them with key council documents such as the new Local Environmental Plan.
Previous Integrated Planning and Reporting Documents
- Annual Report - 2016-17 PDF, 1838.15 KB
- Annual Report 2015-16 PDF, 3247.1 KB
- Annual Report 2014-15 PDF, 1964.35 KB
- Annual report 2013-14 PDF, 4341.02 KB
- Annual Report 2012-13 PDF, 2629.64 KB
- Randwick City Plan 2006 PDF, 2403.85 KB
- Randwick City Plan 2012 PDF, 5007.23 KB
- Randwick City Plan 2009 PDF, 6078.72 KB
- Operational Plan 2017-18 PDF, 3231.98 KB
- Operational Plan 2016-17 PDF, 6894.1 KB
- Operational Plan 2015-16 PDF, 3849.36 KB
- Operational Plan 2014-15 PDF, 5734.1 KB
- Operational Plan 2013-14 PDF, 4783.78 KB
- Operational Plan 2012-13 PDF, 4482.67 KB
- Operational Plan 2011-12 PDF, 6629.74 KB
- Budget 2016-17 PDF, 2261.86 KB
- Budget 2015-16 PDF, 2342.91 KB
- Budget 2014-15 PDF, 3278.9 KB
- Budget 2013-14 PDF, 2131.38 KB
- Budget 2012-13 PDF, 233.94 KB
- Budget 2011-12 PDF, 2539.28 KB
- Financial Reports 2015-16 PDF, 5296.51 KB
- Financial Reports 2014-15 PDF, 7736.3 KB
- Financial Reports 2013-14 PDF, 2901.18 KB
- Financial Reports 2012-13 PDF, 9569.9 KB
- Financial Reports 2011-12 PDF, 3266.68 KB
To view archived planning documents not on the website, please contact Council on 1300 722 542 or email@example.com
Other Plans, Strategies, Studies and Reports
- End of Term Report - 2017 PDF, 3374.2 KB
- State of the City Report PDF, 959.38 KB
- State of the Environment Comprehensive Report 2017 PDF, 753.81 KB
- Randwick City Plan Indicators Methodology PDF, 337.79 KB
- Statutory Information Report PDF, 592.09 KB
- An Inclusive Randwick City PDF, 5986.85 KB
- Sustaining Our City PDF, 723.03 KB
- Privacy Management Plan PDF, 684.45 KB
- Pesticides Use Notification Plan PDF, 120.41 KB
- A Safer Randwick City PDF, 4493.57 KB
- A Cultural Randwick City PDF, 4005.22 KB
- Randwick Disability Inclusion Action Plan PDF, 1153.71 KB
Strategies and Studies
- Waste Management Strategy 2017-2030 PDF, 2551.95 KB
- Regional Housing Strategy, Inner East Sydney PDF, 593.74 KB
- Affordable Housing Strategy PDF, 1349.86 KB
- Affordable Rental Housing Program - Program and Procedures PDF, 1426.02 KB
- Community Facilities Study and Plan - November 2003 PDF, 331.51 KB
- Randwick Economic Development Strategy PDF, 2505.23 KB
- Recreational Needs Study PDF, 4007.63 KB
- Community Consultation Principles and Consultation Planning Guide DOC, 329.5 KB