This form is to be used for informal access to information under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. Please read the Copyright Disclaimer and Privacy Notice PDF, 25.11 KB before applying.
- If you are seeking documents relating to your personal affairs you may be requested to provide proof of your identity
- If you are seeking documents on behalf of another person, you may be requested to submit a consent form signed by that person
- Requests are generally processed within five (5) working days, however, depending upon the availability and/or location of the information requested, some requests my take longer.
- Where possible, documents will be provided electronically.
- If you are seeking access to your own personal information, you should make an application under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act (PPIPA)
- Where possible, Council will provide access to documents electronically (by email) free of charge. Fees are applicable if photocopies are required. All fees are in accordance with Council's Schedule of Fees and Charges.