Please complete this form to apply for Formal Access to Information held by Randwick City Council under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act). If you need help with the form, please contact Council’s Information Access Officer on (02) 9093 6748.
Formal GIPA Applications require a $30 application fee.
If you are looking for information that is not available on our website you should submit the Informal Request for Information, only use this form if you are seeking access to:
- sensitive information; or
- personal or confidential information about a third party that requires consultation; or
- business (or commercial in confidence) information; or
- information that would require a significant amount of time and/or resources to produce.
If the information sought is released to you and we consider it may be of interest to other members of the public, details about your application may be recorded in the agency’s ‘disclosure log’. This is published on our website. If you object to this, we must first decide if you are entitled to object and if so, whether the objection outweighs the general public interest in including this information in the disclosure log.
You can only object to the inclusion of information on an agency’s disclosure log for one or more of the following grounds:
- the information includes personal information about you (or a deceased person for whom you are the personal representative)
- the information concerns your business, commercial, professional or financial interests
- the information concerns research that has been, or is being, or is intended to be, carried out by or on your behalf
- the information concerns the affairs of a government of the Commonwealth or another State (and you are entitled to act on behalf of that government agency).
Please note: if an agency decides to include information in its disclosure log despite your objection, you can seek a review of this decision.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*