The myRandwick app will be turned off from 1 July 2020. Read more below and continue to access those services on our website.
Our free iOS and Android apps
Our myLibrary App allows you to renew or reserve items, search the catalogue and store multiple cards on your phone.
Find out what you can recycle and where. We've also collaborated with RecycleSmart to PickUp your recyclables (costs apply).
The myRandwick app was launched by Randwick Council in 2012 and at the time was a leading customer-centric approach to service delivery for local government.
One of the reasons Randwick Council created the app was because it contained innovative functionality that at the time could not be achieved on our website. Since this time, we have significantly invested in updating and improving our website interface to the point where it is now easier to use and contains the myRandwick functionality and more. In addition, the technology the myRandwick app was originally built upon has changed and this means that keeping the app running would require significant cost and work to upgrade. Given this cost, and the fact that our website functionality has increased, we have decided to decommission the app and focus our work on providing a single customer digital interface to Council in the coming years.
The app is now unavailable from app stores and will stop working on your device from 1 July 2020. We thank you for downloading and using myRandwick over the years.
You can access all services on our website.
- DA tracker – Find Development applications, track their progress and make submissions
- Waste collections dates – find out when bin night is
- View beach and surf conditions reports & access live beach cams
- Report problems for Council to fix
- Book a clean-up
- Find local news and events in your suburb
- View interactive maps of your suburb showing parks, pools, libraries and community facilities
- Find contact details for Council, your Ward Councillors and your local Precinct