- Position number
- Closing date
- Wednesday 17 July
- $34.20 - $37.61+ 9.5% super
- Coastal location
- Varied and diverse role
- Fun and collaborative team environment
Do you thrive working in a hospitality environment? Are you an enthusiastic and proactive individual who has a willingness to learn new things?
Randwick City Council is an innovative and progressive local government committed to serving our vibrant community on the eastern beaches of Sydney. We are seeking a proactive and customer focussed individual to work within the Cultural Events and Venues team on a casual basis.
The primary purpose of this position is to contribute to the overall success of Council Venues and Events, assisting to maintain a safe and hospitable environment for clients and guests.
What we value
We value equity and diversity as Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
We will trust you to bring:
- Team work
- Relationship building
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- High energy levels
- Computer skills
- Willingness to learn
Things you will do:
- Contribute to the Cultural Events and Venues team by providing exceptional customer service
- Assist in the successful delivery of a diverse variety of events and functions
- Ensure the effective bump in/out of events, and cleaning of amenities and function rooms.
- Provide general administrative and operational support across various events and venues.
- Setup of in house audio visual systems such as lighting, microphones and staging
- Maintain and promote a clean, hygienic and safe environment of venue and surrounds
- Occasionally work as a Barista in our Café as well as Bartend events
- Comply with Council legislation and policies