- Position number
- Closing date
- Wednesday 24 July
- $90,829 - $99,895 p.a. plus 9.5% super
- Permanent full-time
- Good work/life balance
- Join an innovative and creative team
- Strong investment in professional development
Randwick City Council is an innovative and progressive local government organisation committed to serving our vibrant community on the eastern beaches of Sydney.
The Des Renford Leisure Centre is seeking an experienced leader in the fitness industry to provide quality professional services in a safe environment for all facility users.
In this role you will manage all operations of the gym and aerobics departments, including sales, compliance, marketing, administration and customer service in an efficient and effective manner to provide a quality fitness facility for the community.
The role provides a stimulating and challenging work environment and a strong platform for career development. The successful applicant will actively join a diverse team and be an advocate for business improvement within the department.
What we value
Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
We will trust you to bring
- Demonstrated experience in the successful supervision of a fitness centre.
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness or equivalent.
- Successful experiences in developing a range of fitness based services.
- Demonstrated experience in managing financial, human and physical resources.
- Extensive experience in managing a sales team to achieve required results.
- Experience in marketing and promoting fitness facilities and services.
- High level communication, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Work Health and Safety and quality and environmental requirements relating to the fitness industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and productively within an organisation and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in managing large aerobics programs.
- Proven experience in improving financial performance.
- Class C Drivers licence.
- Current first aid certificate.