Dine by Candlelight
Celebrating Earth Hour
Saturday 29 March 2014
As part of our commitment to sustainability in Randwick, we are again this year promoting Earth Hour on Saturday 29 March.
To register your interest in participating, or for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helen on 9314 4867 by 7 March 2014. I encourage you to help make every hour Earth Hour in Randwick City.
The support of all participating businesses will be individually acknowledged in our promotional material. Supporting businesses will be:
- listed as a participating or supporting restaurant/café in comprehensive Council promotions for the event throughout March, including a full page advertisement in the Southern Courier on the 25 March 2014; Randwick Council's website, weekly eNews, a dedicated Earth Hour event stall at The Spot Festival on the 16th March 2014;
- delivered FREE Earth Hour 2014 promotional material including event candles, posters and flyers;
- helping create a unique marketing opportunity to link with the Earth Hour event and attract new patrons to your business and;
- demonstrating to your customers that you care about our earth and are prepared to take action.
Register your business
by 7 March 2014 - simply email Helen Morrison Sustainabilty Project Officer, Community Programs or call Helen on 9314 4867.
Help make every hour Earth Hour in Randwick City.
The support of all participating businesses will be individually acknowledged in our promotional material. Find out more at Dine by Candlelight.
Earth Hour Starlight Picnic
Date: Saturday 29 March 2014
Venue: Bondi Beach Park
Picnic under the stars for Earth Hour 2014 and be part of the world's largest mass participation event in history!
Bring family and friends as we celebrate with inspirational speakers and the inaugural screening of 'Its Lights Out for the Reef'. There's unplugged entertainment, fire dancing, stargazing, lantern making, glow-in-the dark face painting ...and more.
Like to keep updated?
Email Team Eco with the word "subscribe" in the subject bar to get the latest sustainability news.
Protecting your personal details is very important to us. We will keep your personal details confidential and not divulge them to any third party. You can elect to unsubscribe at any time. By ticking one or more of the above boxes, Council will send you the relevant email newsletters and other important communication.
Join us for a range of sustainability activities:
- Sustainable Urban Living courses - FREE for residents
- Barrett House Sustainability Demonstration project -short talks, workshops and special events for the Eastern suburbs
- Composting and wormfarming workshops and online tutorial
- Coastal and Marine adventure program held during summer, autumn and spring school holidays
- The Eco Heroes Club (7 to 9 year olds) at Randwick Community Centre's 'Sustainability Education Hub'