Toy and Game Library membership
- Membership to the Toy and Game Library is $45.00 annually
- Randwick City Council residents who hold a valid Centrelink, Health Care or Pension Card are exempt from payment.
- Toys and games may only be borrowed on presentation of your Toy and Game Library membership card
- You may borrow 5 toys at a time for up to 14 days
Please check that the toy/game is complete and in good condition before borrowing
- Items can be reserved for a $1.20 fee
- Toys and games can be renewed by phone, Library Catalogue or in person.
- Toys must be cleaned before you return them
- Toys and games must be returned with all the pieces and packaging - please check before returning them
- Please report any loss or damage to staff
- Items can only be returned to the Bowen Library during the hours of opening
- Toys and games are not to be returned via the bookchute
- Fines for overdue items are 30 cents per day per item.
- Please supervise use of toys and games in your home
- Please do not leave toys outside exposed to the weather.
In the library
- Children must be supervised in the library. If your child opens a toy or game please pack it up before you leave. Small pieces left lying around are a choking risk for young children
- Encourage your children to consider others when using the library
- Customers will be sent a renewal notice in the month prior to their membership expiration date. Please bring in your notice to renew your membership.